A BEAUTIFUL LOCATION
The town is famous for its natural mineral springs and spas and has many interesting historical buildings, shops, art galleries, wineries, restaurants and walking trails. Originally settled as a pastoral area, gold was discovered in the district in 1851. Daylesford, Hepburn and other settlements quickly established with fortune seekers from all around the world. It’s hard to imagine that Lake Daylesford now covers the site where alluvial gold was first discovered.
13A On The Lake
Located at 13A Leggatt Street, with absolute lake frontage to Lake Daylesford. The township of Daylesford is approximately a 90-minute drive from Melbourne via either the Western Highway or Calder Freeway.
Via Western Highway
Get onto the Western Ring Road, then turn onto the Western Freeway heading towards Ballarat. Travel approx. 75kms keeping an eye out for the exit marked "Daylesford" (C141)
Take this exit and continue for about half an hour, until you come to the outskirts of Daylesford. When the BP Service Station comes into sight on the right side of the road, turn left into Bleakly Street, follow the road over the lake, then round to the left into Leggatt Street. 13A On The Lake is on the left, 100m after turning the corner.